About Sandy, Inc.
Sandy, Inc. founded in 1952, designs and manufactures retail and POP displays and trade show exhibits. The company is located in a 33,000 square foot facility in Lenexa, Kansas. From concept to build, all displays and exhibits are created to meet our client's own style and branding. Using a consultative sales approach, we are able to help customers differentiate themselves from their competitors and help them sell more products.
- Creative Services: Innovative concepts designed for retail environments.
- Engineering Creative Concepts: Value engineered for functionality and cost effectiveness.
- Manufacturing and Assembly: Utilizing wood, acrylic, composites, corrugate, metal and wire.
- Storage and Fulfillment: Comprehensive inventory management and drop shipping of displays.
- Post Sales Support: Toll Free number on all displays for any questions.
- Co-creative process with client produces three dimensional computer generated renders.
- CAD/CAM processes utilized for engineering and manufacturing design.
- Pre-production/Prototype displays created for client evaluation.
- Production and tooling processes designed for each unique display.
- Various automated processes enhance display fabrication and assembly.
- Packing plan and illustrated Assembly instructions are thoroughly designed and tested.
- Strict adherence to quality control and inspection requirements before packing and shipping.
- Follow up with end users to ensure complete customer satisfaction with displays.
Primary Industries Served
- Home Appliance
- Home Improvement
- Sporting Goods/Apparel
What Distinguishes Sandy, Inc.
- Experts at translating each client's message into effective three dimensional merchandisers.
- A single accountable resource for a quality and well executed Total Display Program.
- Centrally located, enhancing customer service across all four U.S. time zones which often reducing shipping costs.
- Over 55 years of experience providing clients with outstanding products and services.